Tuesday 28 May 2013


 You Give Them Something to Eat...They All Ate and Were Satisfied (Mark 6:30-44)


  Here are my first two food photos I took while my family and I were vacationing in Bavaria, Germany  four years ago, in 2009. Since then I have learned to appreciate new foods and to not be afraid of them. My food taste buds were usually just meat, mashed potatoes and simple carrots with gravy on top. Boring now I say, as I have experimented with traditional English~German~Chinese~Italian~Mexican~Moroccan Cuisine Dishes! I have always stated I do not like Sea Food...but I can now say I like cod, shrimp, lobster and even properly cooked calamari!! Salmon and Trout I am still working on these two, especially as they swim in my very own backyard. 

 Bavarian traditional Picnic
 Meat Balls Spaetzle with Green Salad

   I hope to bring  you new creative ideas, encouragement in cooking. A relaxing moment to you, via my photos and recipes. Hoping they will help you travel around this world, bringing peace, love and joy along with comfort and delicious aromas from my house to yours!


No comments:

Post a Comment